All 19 people arrested following a protest at a Shenstone factory have been charged.
Those arrested on July 6 at the UAV Engines site will appear before magistrates in Burton on August 28 charged with harassment – breach of civil injunction.
Two of the 19 – Sarah Wilkinson, 52, of Market Square, Bishops Castle, Shropshire, and Tariq Emam, 24, of Park Grove, York – have also been charged with assault.
The other 17 are:
- Hilary Smith, aged 57, of Upper Albert Road, Sheffield
- Mirfat Sulaiman, aged 43, of Peasefield Close, Birmingham
- Matt Mellen, aged 35, of Providence Place, Bruton, Somerset
- Timothy Evans, aged 35, of Egypt Road, Nottingham
John Snowdon, aged 45, of Curtis Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- James Casey, aged 28, of Hawarden Grove, London
- Christopher Cole, aged 51, of Wilkins Road, Oxford
- Simon Thorpe, aged 28, of Marlborough Grove, London
- Alan Mitchell, aged 43, of Knighton Fields Road West, Leicester
- Kathryn Hobbs, aged 27, of Lyneham Walk, London
- Alister Coutts, aged 55, of Crown Street, Aberdeen
- Colin McKean, aged 70, of Knowsley Road, Liverpool
- Gregory Dropkin, aged 68, of Sheil Road, Liverpool
- Daniel Ashman, aged 31, of Old Church Street, Leicester
- Nicholas Counsell, aged 61, of Clifton Road, Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Ian Murray, aged 60, of Endwood Court Road, Birmingham
- Benjamin Wilson, aged 23, of Graces Road, London