Don’t miss out!
Get all the most important news and events to your inbox.
- Restaurant of the Year (European influence): 1st The Moat House Hotel, Acton Trussell, nr Stafford. 2nd Moddershall Oaks, Moddershall, nr Stone. 3rd Mint Restaurant, Streetly.
- Restaurant of the Year (Non-European and Asian influence): 1st Sanjeev’s, Baddeley Green, Stoke-on-Trent. 2nd Mango Tree, Stonnall, nr Lichfield. 3rd Siam Corner Thai Marina, Barton-under-Needwood.
- Brasserie/Contemporary Pub/Bar of the Year: 1st The Three Horseshoes, Blackshaw Moor, nr Leek. 2nd 99 Station Street , Burton upon Trent. 3rd The Swan Hotel, Stafford.
- Traditional Pub/Inn of the Year: 1st The Hollybush, Trysull, South Staffordshire. 2nd The Crooked House Pub, Himley, South Staffordshire. 3rd The Yorkshireman, Colton , Rugeley.
- Tea Shop of the Year: 1st Denstone Hall Farm Café, nr Uttoxeter. 2nd Ramblers’ Retreat, Alton. 3rd White Hart Tea Room, Leek.
- Banqueting Award: 1st The Moat House Hotel, Acton Trussell, nr Stafford. 2nd Packington Moor Farm, nr Lichfield. 3rd Jenkinsons at Sandon Hall, Sandon, nr Stafford.
- NFU Award Local Food Champion 2010: 1st 99 Station Street , Burton upon Trent. 2nd Denstone Hall Farm Shop & Café, nr Uttoxeter. 3rd Packington Moor Farm Shop & Café, nr Lichfield.
- Service Science Personal Award for Outstanding Service: Eddie Roper, Netherstowe House, Lichfield
- Special Award – Producer of the Year: 1st Essington Fruit Farm, Essington, South Staffordshire. 2nd Titanic Brewery, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent. 3rd Glennans, The Vegetable Crisp Company, Uttoxeter.
- Special Award – Retailer of the Year: 1st Packington Moor Farm Shop, nr Lichfield. 2nd Essington Fruit Farm, Essington, South Staffordshire. 3rd Brown and Green, Trentham Shopping Village.
- Special Award – Outstanding Family Value: Springslade Lodge, Cannock Chase