Don’t miss out!
Get all the most important news and events to your inbox.
“We want residents to help us to develop an aspirational strategy for Burntwood based on the ideas of local people.”Among the issues up for discussion are:
- What facilities, jobs and services are needed in Burntwood?
- How easy is it to get around?
- Can local people and businesses influence how Burntwood changes?
- How would you like Burntwood to look in 10 years time?
- November 11, Burntwood Memorial Institute, 4-8 pm.
- December 9 St John’s Community Church, High Street, Chase Terrace, 4-8 pm.
- December 14, St Anne’s Church, Church Street, Chasetown, 4.15-8 pm.
Protect our independence - donate now
Our non-for-profit, independent community journalism is produced by volunteers and survives thanks to your regular contributions.