Don’t miss out!

Get all the most important news and events to your inbox.

This is a cross-post from Longdon Local. A chimney fire broke out this afternoon at the Swan With Two Necks pub in Longdon. Staffordshire Fire Service responded quickly to put out the blaze, and the pub was able to open as normal later in the day. The Swan With Two Necks dates back to 1755, and has been voted Staffordshire Pub of the year on several occasions. Via Facebook, landlady Anne Walters said,
“I would like to say a big thankyou to Staffs Fire and Rescue for their prompt response to the fire and saving my pub”

Protect our independence - donate now

Our non-for-profit, independent community journalism is produced by volunteers and survives thanks to your regular contributions.

£
£
£

Your contribution is appreciated.