Don’t miss out!
Get all the most important news and events to your inbox.
“We would urge members of the public to never leave cooking unattended and always remember to turn off cooking appliances after use. Unfortunately the fires caused extensive smoke damage to some of the properties. “These incidents highlight how dangerous kitchen fires can be and how easily they can escalate. If you do experience a fire in the home please get out, stay out and call 999.”
Protect our independence - donate now
Our non-for-profit, independent community journalism is produced by volunteers and survives thanks to your regular contributions.