Don’t miss out!
Get all the most important news and events to your inbox.
Protect our independence - donate now
Our non-for-profit, independent community journalism is produced by volunteers and survives thanks to your regular contributions.
- A Family Clay workshop on May 12 from 10am to 12noon.
- A drop in IT surgery and Get to know your Smart Phone session on May 15 from 10am to 12noon.
- An energy-saving coffee morning with Lichfield’s LoCal group, where you can borrow an energy monitor to measure your usage at home on May 16 from 11am to 12noon.
- Card-making for adults on May 16 from 2pm to 4pm.
- A creative writing workshop on May 17 from 10am to 12noon.
- Sugarcraft taster session for adults on May 17 from 10am to 12noon.
- Family willowcraft session on May 19 from 10am to 12noon.
- British Sign Language for adults on May 12 from 10am to 12noon.
- Adults clay workshop on May 14 from 10:30am to 12:30pm.
- Family willowcraft on May 19 from 1:30pm to 3:30pm.
- Dressmaking for adults on May 18 from 10am to 12noon.