proudly supports

Players past and present feature in Chasetown FC’s online encyclopaedia

Chasetown FC has launched an online encyclopaedia featuring key players and moments from the club’s past.

The Scholars shot to national prominence following to high profile FA Cup runs – but their history dates back to 1954 when they were formed as Chase Terrace Old Scholars.

They eventually became Chasetown in 1972 and moved to their current Scholars Ground home in 1983.

The new catalogue of information has been compiled by the club’s programme editor Paul Mullins who has compiled a lengthy list of appearance statistics for players who have donned the blue kit.

To view the online resource, visit the club’s website and click on the encyclopaedia link.

A volunteer wrote this. Say thanks with a coffee.

Advertisements
Founder of LichfieldLive and editor of the site.