A weekend of music in Lichfield kicks off this evening (July 11) as the Fuse festival comes to Beacon Park.
The weekend of music will see bands and artists playing a range of sounds.
Things get underway with Tom Woodman at 7pm tonight, followed by Alfie Romeo at 8pm.
Fuse favourites The Born Again Beatles appear at 9pm.
- 12.30pm – Dean James
- 1.30pm – The Kate Gee Band
- 2.30pm – Johnny and the Speedos
- 3.30pm – Protect The Beat
- 4.45pm – The Chris Elliot Band
- 5.45pm – Amelia Harrison
- 6.45pm – The Herbaceous Borders
- 7.45pm – The Sleaze Brothers
- 9pm – SN Dubstation
Sunday sees the Annie Whitehead Band appear at noon, before the Sticky Wickett Little Big Band take to the stage at 1.15pm.
Lichfield’s very own Wildfire Folk are on at 2pm before Blast Off round off the fun at 3.30pm.