Stars of stage and screen have been confirmed for a new production of The Importance of Being Earnest which comes to the Lichfield Garrick in 2018.
- Hannah Louise Howell – previous credits include Romeo and Juliet at the Ludlow Assembly Rooms and Much Ado About Nothing at The Regal in Tenbury Wells.
- Geoff Aymer – previous credits include A Midsummer Night’s Dream at The Young Vic, To Kill A Mockingbird as part of a national tour and MacBeth at Shakespeare’s Globe, as well TV credits including Guerilla and Eastenders.
- Louise Coulthard previous credits include House and Garden at The Watermill Theatre, The Late Wedding at the Theatre Royal Stratford East and Dreams of Home at the Theatre Royal Stratford East.
- Thomas Howes – previous credits include starring as William Mason in ITV’s Downton Abbey. He has also appeared as Winston Churchill in Murdoch Mysteries and roles in national tours of The Wind in the Willows: The Musical and The Mousetrap.
- Peter Sandys-Clarke – previous credits include The Browning Version at the Theatre Royal Bath, A Daughter’s a Daughter at the Trafalgar Studios and Journey’s End at the Playhouse Theatre and Duke of York’s Theatre. His TV work includes The Royals, The Crown and Indian Summers.
- Simon Shackleton – previous credits include a UK tour of Shadowlands, a West End role in Journey’s End, An Ideal Husband at the Northampton Repertory Theatre, and TV appearances in Lewis, Torchwood, EastEnders and Silk.
The Importance of Being Earnest will be at the Garrick from March 27 to 31, 2018. Tickets can be booked by calling 01543 412121 or visiting the online box office.