The full line up for the 2019 Lichfield Festival has been unveiled.
This year’s event will take place at venues across the city from 5th to 13th July.
Headlining the opening night is BRIT award-winning singer KT Tunstall.
Other notable events and performers will include:
- The BBC National Orchestra of Wales
- Vocal group Black Voices
- Comedians Olga Koch and Andrew Maxwell
- Folk artist Kathryn Tickell
- BBC Young Musician 2018 Lauren Zhang.
- A celebration of Ivor Novello hosted by TV star Russell Grant.
- A series of space-themed events marking the 50th anniversary of the moon landing.
Newly-appointed Festival Director, Damian Thantrey, said: “I’m very much looking forward to the challenge of taking this thriving and extraordinary festival on into the next decade, especially with the 40th anniversary in 2021 fast approaching.”
The full programme is available online.