The new Cabinet at Lichfield District Council has been unveiled.
Only two members of the previous leadership – Cllr Elizabeth Little and Cllr Ashley Yeates – will continue at the top table of the local authority, although Cllr Iain Eadie and Cllr Andy Smith have previously held Cabinet posts.
The new leader of the Conservative-led council, Cllr Doug Pullen, has instead opted to shuffle the pack and appoint:
- Cllr Iain Eadie – Economic Growth, Investment and Tourism
- Cllr Angela Lax – Legal and Regulatory Services
- Cllr Elizabeth Little – Recycling and Leisure
- Cllr Andy Smith – Customer Service and Innovation
- Cllr Rob Strachan – Finance and Procurement
- Cllr Ashley Yeates – Communities and Housing
Cllr Pullen – who has replaced Cllr Mike Wilcox as leader – said the new leadership team would have “a real impact” on the district.
He said: “This is a capable, diverse Cabinet who have each proven themselves extremely able in their relevant fields.
“I’m confident that we have the right mix of talents, knowledge, skills and life experiences to make a real impact in the coming four years.”