Don’t miss out!
Get all the most important news and events to your inbox.
A Lichfield chef is cooking up a contest which will see leading culinary figures going head-to-head.
The Versus series at The Boat Inn has been served up by owner and head chef Liam Dillon.
The programme will see top guest chefs battle it out to create rival six-course menus, with diners choosing a winner.
The menu is £75 per person and a donation form each event will go a charity chosen by the guest chefs.
The line-up of chefs is:
- Mike Bullard – owner of The Butchers Social, Henley in Arden – 15th July
- Bruce Cheyne – head chef of Swinfen Hotel – 12th August
- Tom Shepherd – head chef of Adam Stokes’ eponymous restaurant in Birmingham – 23rd September
- Will Holland – executive head chef of The Atlantic, Jersey – 7th October
- Matt Cheal – head chef of Cheal’s Restaurant 18th November 18th
- Louisa Ellis – Masterchef finalist – 9th December
Tickets can be booked online.