Don’t miss out!
Get all the most important news and events to your inbox.
Michael Fabricant has been re-elected as the MP for Lichfield and Burntwood at the 2019 General Election.
The Conservative comfortably saw off the challenge of Labour, the Lib Dems, the Green Party and an independent candidate.
Mr Fabricant – who has held the seat since 1997 – again saw his majority increase to 23,627.
Protect our independence - donate now
Our non-for-profit, independent community journalism is produced by volunteers and survives thanks to your regular contributions.
Full results for the Lichfield consitituency:
- Michael Fabricant (Conservatives) – 34,844
- John Madden (Independent) – 568
- Andrea Muckley (Green Party) – 1,743
- Paul Ray (Lib Dems) – 5,632
- Dave Robertson (Labour) – 11,206