Michael Fabricant has been re-elected as the MP for Lichfield and Burntwood at the 2019 General Election.
The Conservative comfortably saw off the challenge of Labour, the Lib Dems, the Green Party and an independent candidate.
Mr Fabricant – who has held the seat since 1997 – again saw his majority increase to 23,627.
Full results for the Lichfield consitituency:
- Michael Fabricant (Conservatives) – 34,844
- John Madden (Independent) – 568
- Andrea Muckley (Green Party) – 1,743
- Paul Ray (Lib Dems) – 5,632
- Dave Robertson (Labour) – 11,206