Five people have been charged in connection with a factory protest in Lichfield.
The group have all been charged with criminal damage to property over £5000, aggravated trespass and using violence or intimidation to stop people going about their lawful work:
- Huda Ammori, 26, of Mattison Road, London.
- James Barnard, 47, of Mattison Road, London.
- Caroline Brouard, 33, of Godwin Road, London.
- Nicola Deane, 50, of High Road, Harleston
- Robin Refalu, 40, of no fixed address.
They have all been remanded in custody ahead of appearing at Newcastle Magistrates Court via video link.