Don’t miss out!
Get all the most important news and events to your inbox.
Protect our independence - donate now
Our non-for-profit, independent community journalism is produced by volunteers and survives thanks to your regular contributions.
- Cllr Mike Wilcox – Leader of Cabinet. Responsible for strategic issues and the Fit for the Future programme.
- Cllr Ian Pritchard – Deputy Leader of Cabinet and Cabinet Member for Economy. Responsible for Economic growth and development, Local Enterprise Partnerships, local plan, development control and policy, business relationship management, including city and town partnerships, HS2, environmental issues and neighbourhood plans.
- Cllr Christopher Spruce – Cabinet Member for Finance. Responsible for finance, revenues and benefits, and democratic and legal.
- Cllr Colin Greatorex – Cabinet Member Health & Housing. Responsible for housing strategy, homelessness, public health, environmental health and emergency planning.
- Cllr Helen Fisher – Cabinet Member for Tourism. Responsible for tourism, communications, car parking and public facilities.
- Cllr Doug Pullen – Cabinet Member Community. Responsible for locality commissioning, community safety, equalities, customer service, channel shift and safeguarding and IT.
- Cllr Andrew Smith – Cabinet Member for Leisure. Responsible for parks, open spaces, grounds maintenance, leisure centres and the Lichfield Garrick.
- Cllr Iain Eadie – Cabinet Member for Waste Management. Responsible for waste collection, street cleaning and fleet management.
- Chair – Cllr Rob Strachan
- Vice-chair – Cllr Martyn Tittley
- Chair – Cllr Richard Cox
- Vice-chair – Cllr Deb Baker-Thomas
- Chair – Cllr David Leytham
- Vice-chair – Cllr Ben Rayner
- Chair – Cllr Bob Awty
- Vice-chair – Cllr Tim Matthews
- Chair – Cllr Joseph Powell
- Vice-chair – Cllr Brenda Constable
- Chair – Cllr David Smedley
- Vice-chair – Cllr Thomas Marshall
- Chair – Cllr Brian Yeates
- Vice-chair – Cllr David Salter
- Chair – Cllr Heather Tranter
- Vice-chair – Cllr Mark Warfield
- Chair – Cllr Richard Mosson
- Vice-chair – Cllr Jon O’Hagan
- Chair – Cllr Shirley Barnett
- Vice-chair – Cllr Richard Bamborough