Don’t miss out!
Get all the most important news and events to your inbox.
Protect our independence - donate now
Our non-for-profit, independent community journalism is produced by volunteers and survives thanks to your regular contributions.
- Boley Park ward – reduction of councillors from three to two, with parts of the ward transferring to Stowe.
- Chadsmead ward – boundary change to include part of the current Curborough ward.
- Curborough ward – reduced number of councillors from three to two.
- Boney Hay and Central ward – four councillors on current Boney Hay and Burntwood Central wards to merge with future representation by three councillors.
- Summerfield and All Saints ward – previous wards to be merged, with three councillors representing instead of the current four.
- Streethay – creation of a new ward with one representative which “takes into account future housing development in the area”.
- Armitage with Handsacre – ward to include the village of Kings Bromley
- Bourne Vale – current ward to include Drayton Basset.
- Fazeley – to become a ward of two councillors instead of the current three.
- Mease Valley – new ward – formed from the break up of the Mease and Tame ward – to be represented by one councillor.
- Stonnall with Wall ward – current ward to take in Wall area from the Shenstone ward.
- Whittington and Tame ward – Merging Whittington and part of the Mease and Tame ward. Represented by two councillors (the Whittington ward currently has two and the Mease ward has one).